InsanityX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InsanityX Forum

HomeHome  Play Now ! (Webclient)  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote  Download Client here  Server Status  Donate  

The Ultimate Staking Guide!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparc mac
Owner
Owner
sparc mac

The Ultimate Staking Guide! Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Staking Guide!   The Ultimate Staking Guide! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Welcome to The Ultimate Staking Guide!

There are many different ways to stake. Many of them are not used on this server such as, Mage Boxing "mb", Range staking, and Hybriding "Bridding". These are all very skillful and "harder" staking techniques. The more common staking methods are Whipping, DDSing, Whip\dds, Boxing and Raping "Rapier staking".

Whip\dds

This is the most popular method of staking. Many people use this because getting a whip and a Dds is much easier then getting a Chaotic Rapier. Alot of people think tha tyou should just start out with all 4 specs. That technique is not bad, although what I do won me 90% of those stakes. My technique is: I start out with an Abyssal Whip I hit twice, switch to Dds and spec twice after that I switch to whip for 1 hit. After that I switch back to a Dds and spec twice more if he is not dead yet, then I will use my whip to finish him off.

Whiping

This is my favorite method of staking. Many people just use there whip and put it on "Lash" the strength method. There are MANY techniques for whip staking. Although there is one that has won me alot of money. What I do is: Before I start a stake I will Take my Abyssal Whip off and put the attack method on "Kick" the strength method. After this I put the Abyssal Whip on and start a Stake. Do NOT switch the attack method. It will be on "Deflect" the defensive method, that will allow you to "Block" hits whilst hitting them. I've won ALOT whilt using this Technique and I've also lost LOTS.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityx.forumotion.org/

The Ultimate Staking Guide!
Page 1 of 1