InsanityX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InsanityX Forum

HomeHome  Play Now ! (Webclient)  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote  Download Client here  Server Status  Donate  

Soapface's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soapface
soapface

Soapface's Application Empty
PostSubject: Soapface's Application   Soapface's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Name: Michael
Ingame name: Soapface
Why I should be Moderator/Staff: I want to become a Moderator because I feel the need to make the server/community a better, more enjoyable place for all, I will use my skills to make it the best it can be. I have been on many servers before, I have seen it all, I know what to do in different situations, and the decision will be fair and will have the players happy in the end result.
Additional comments: Hopefully I can have the abilities of Moderator/Admin on the server.
Supporters:
1. -
2. -
3. -
Back to top Go down
sparc mac
Owner
Owner
sparc mac

PostSubject: not accepted   Soapface's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Sorry your not accepted because your post wasn't good enough
Back to top Go down
https://insanityx.forumotion.org/
sparc mac
Owner
Owner
sparc mac

PostSubject: Re: Soapface's Application   Soapface's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm

soapface wrote:
Name: Michael
Ingame name: Soapface
Why I should be Moderator/Staff: I want to become a Moderator because I feel the need to make the server/community a better, more enjoyable place for all, I will use my skills to make it the best it can be. I have been on many servers before, I have seen it all, I know what to do in different situations, and the decision will be fair and will have the players happy in the end result.
Additional comments: Hopefully I can have the abilities of Moderator/Admin on the server.
Supporters:
1. -
2. -
3. -

not accepted
Back to top Go down
https://insanityx.forumotion.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soapface's Application   Soapface's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soapface's Application
Page 1 of 1